3099 Views |
non-hazardous industrial waste.
• Types of waste that are serviced for collecting and disposing are as follows:
- Waste that can be burned, such as paper, plastic, scrap cloth, etc.
- Residues that can be prepared as soil conditioners, such as scraps from food production processes, sludge from the wastewater treatment system and various organic waste.
• Transportation services are available for small, medium, and large vehicles.
• Disposal Emphasis on environmentally-friendly management, adding value, and reducing landfills such as RDF – Waste to Energy fuel, preparation of soil amendments, etc.
• Able to design management together with customers to meet management needs. Under the guidance of industrial waste management experts.
• Waste that needs to be reported as a special case. A destruction report can be prepared. Ready to be able to visit the site of destruction (in some cases)
• Training for customers who use Amata's services such as Waste Management according to the 3Rs principle, laws related to waste work or training to educate employees within the organization.
Hazardous Industrial Waste
• Types of waste that provide services for collecting and disposing of waste such as contaminated waste, sludge from wastewater treatment systems, containing chemicals, contaminated oil, light bulbs, etc.
• Option service for small volume of waste for companies who want to reduce management costs. Amata can offer services to meet the customer’s needs.
• Emphasis on legal management through quality, reliable service providers and emphasizing on environmentally friendly management.
• Training for customers who use Amata's services such as waste management according to the 3Rs principle, laws related to waste work or training to educate employees within the organization.
Accounting document destruction various confidential documents Products expire according to BOI conditions.
• We provide waste collecting by a standard truck. There are small, medium and large sizes.
• It is able to verify the collection routes.
• The disposal site is located in Amata City Chonburi Industrial Estate, reducing the risk of exporting.
• Able to inspect and access the granulation system.
• Prepare a report of destruction after the operation has been completed.